Please read all the info below. We have changed some of our "rules" for consignment. One of the big changes is that we are doing dropoffs by APPOINTMENT and 30-items at a time.
**If you want to drop off without an appointment, we will only accept UP TO 15 items! Just come on in any time we're open! But you may only drop off once every 15 days.
We are a mid-to-high end Children's Consignment Boutique and Maternity Consignment Boutique.
Our focus is on clothing, shoes, large items (miscellaneous) and books.
We only accept SEASONALLY appropriate items and are looking for brand name clothing.
We accept sizes Newborn to big kids sizes 14/16 in both boys and girls clothing and all sizes of shoes and boots.
Our General Seasonal Guideline:
Fall/Winter drop-offs accepted August-January
Spring/Summer drop-offs accepted February-July
CLOTHING DROP-OFF GUIDELINES
We do NOT accept the following brands:
Athletic Works (from Wal-Mart)
Joe Fresh, unless in excellent condition
We cannot accept breast pumps, car seats, or towels.
Clothing and Shoes must be clean, free of tears, rips, stains, holes, smells. Shoes must be clean, not excessively worn, not stained, or dirty.
Furniture and child's miscellaneous items (i.e., monitors, strollers) must be in working condition. If the toy "needs new batteries", replace them prior to dropping off to confirm item works.
We accept high-end name brands all year round.
We accept swim wear all year round.
We accept Dance/Gymnastics items, Hockey, Ringette, Soccer, Baseball and all other sporting items all year round.
40% of the selling price goes automatically to your account when your items sell. We do NOT purchase items out right.
We do NOT offer return of items after the 90 day consignment contract. Any items that do not sell within the 90-day contract WILL be donated. All monies in the account older than 12 months will be forfeited by the consignor.
We reserve the right to CLOSE for drop-offs during high volume times & during special events.
Closures ensure safety in the store, and allow us to process drops at peak times in a timely manner. We communicate closures via: social media and signage on our door (and, soon, via email). If we are closed to drop offs there will be NO EXCEPTIONS made.
We have a 30-Item Drop-Off Limit once every 15 days. NO EXCEPTIONS.
If unclean items are consistently dropped off, you will be asked not to consign here anymore.
You can drop off Monday-Friday from open to close.
REGULAR CONSIGNOR? DOWNLOAD THE "WIX" APP ON YOUR PHONE FOR EASY CONSIGNMENT BOOKINGS, REMINDERS AND UPDATES!!
- RSVP ClosedThu., Jul. 29307 3 Ave Unit 103
- RSVP ClosedFri., Jul. 30307 3 Ave Unit 103
- RSVP ClosedTue., Aug. 03307 3 Ave Unit 103
- RSVP ClosedWed., Aug. 04307 3 Ave Unit 103
- RSVP ClosedThu., Aug. 05307 3 Ave Unit 103
- RSVP ClosedFri., Aug. 06307 3 Ave Unit 103
- RSVP ClosedMon., Aug. 09307 3 Ave Unit 103
- RSVP ClosedTue., Aug. 10307 3 Ave Unit 103
- RSVP ClosedWed., Aug. 11307 3 Ave Unit 103
- RSVP ClosedThu., Aug. 12307 3 Ave Unit 103
- RSVP ClosedFri., Aug. 13307 3 Ave Unit 103
- RSVP ClosedMon., Aug. 16307 3 Ave Unit 103
- Tue., Aug. 17307 3 Ave Unit 103
- Wed., Aug. 18307 3 Ave Unit 103
- RSVP ClosedThu., Aug. 19307 3 Ave Unit 103
- Fri., Aug. 20307 3 Ave Unit 103
- RSVP ClosedMon., Aug. 23307 3 Ave Unit 103
- Tue., Aug. 24307 3 Ave Unit 103